Stoken: Alternative to RSA Secure ID Software to get random PIN

Hello Team,

Today Morning suddenly my Mac started giving trouble with RSA Secure ID software which we use to generate random OTP to connect with our secure VPNs. 

I am getting an error as below while launching RSA Secure ID



so I came across an alternative named stoken from my colleague. 

I have installed stoken using brew brew install stoken and imported my RSA Token file into stoken, and thats it, we are back with a terminal based Secure ID software which gives the token.

λ ~ ➤ stoken import -- file="/Users/xxxxx.xxxxxx/Desktop/xxxxx.xxxxxx_xxxxxxxx.sdtid"
Enter new password:
Confirm new password:
 λ ~ ➤ stoken
Enter password to decrypt token:
xxxxxx
    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

grep: unknown device method

Uploading files to FTP/SFTP using CURL

How to find outgoing IP in Linux ?